Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty
2.5
  • After seeing the Nivea Pearl Beauty Deodorant Commercial, I bought the product
  • I remember the first two weeks that I am using it, I really noticed the difference
  • But I think we can benefit from an underarm product that is both antiperspirant and deodorant

• by thinktwice

After seeing the Nivea Pearl Beauty Deodorant Commercial, I bought the product. It promised a smooth and beautiful underarms. According to the commercial, it is ideal to use after plucking and shaving since it has no colorants or alcohol.

The smell is good but it is slightly sticky, like a lotion. I

used if for a year and half already.

Adhering in the maxim “patience is a virtue”, I waited for its excellent effect. Until now, there is no change in the texture or color of my underarm.

I remember the first two weeks that I am using it, I really noticed the ...

• difference. My underarm was smooth to touch.

The chicken skin was lessened. However, after a month, the rough texture returned, and my underarm skin is irritated when using it after plucking or shaving.

This product is simply a deodorant. Well, that’s what it says.

But I think we can benefit from an

underarm product that is both antiperspirant and deodorant. I switched to another brand, and right now I am getting fair results.

I hope this would be continuous. What did I learn? Don’t be persuaded easily by TV commercials.

Read and listen to reviews and comments about the product. First hand experience really matters.

Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108807491131/k2311a0821/8.21.09