Aquaphor Healing ointment  » Health  »
  • Although these wounds slowly healed after applying an antiseptic cream, my real problem started now

• by rm002

A few weeks back, due to a minor car accident I suffered major cuts on my arms and wrists which slowly developed into deep wounds. Although these wounds slowly healed after applying an antiseptic cream, my real problem started now. After my wounds healed the massive scars on my arms and wrist became very dry and started itching terribly. This itching would sometimes crack the wound, making the condition even worse. This is when my physician suggested to me Aquaphor Healing ointment.

Aquaphor

Healing ointment is used to protect the skin to help enhance the natural healing process and restores smooth healthy skin. As I started applying this healing ointment to my wounds, I could immediately feel the difference. After about two applications in a day my wounds slowly started showing signs of improvement. Aquaphor Healing ointment not only stopped the itchiness but also healed my wounds completely. My skin now appeared so soft and smooth that it was hard to tell that I had such deep cuts and wounds on it.

Aquaphor Healing ointment according to me is a miraculous multi purpose ointment. Apart from healing my wounds, this healing ointment also did wonders to my dry chapped skin. My lips and elbows have always remained dry and chapped- but after using Aquaphor Healing ointment on them, all the dryness seems to vanish. This ointment not only got absorbed in my skin quickly and easily but also made my skin appear very soft, smooth and supple. Using Aquaphor Healing ...

• Aquaphor Healing ointment
      ointment on my cracked feet also spelled magic. My cracked heels never seemed to get healed completely with any kind of ointments and made my feet look untidy and uncared. After applying this ointment on my cracked heels every night and wearing cotton socks on them – my cracked heels slowly started showing remarkable improvement. The cracks slowly got filled, gradually disappeared and never came back ever again.

Priced at $5.99 - Aquaphor Healing ointment has now become an important essential in

my medical kit. I also love the fact that this ointment comes in a tube rather than the traditional jars which not only makes it easy for me to use it while travelling or in the office but it also seems more sanitary to squint it out rather than dig into the jar. Perhaps the only con of this healing ointment according to me is the fact that this ointment is too greasy and cannot be used on hands especially during the day.

Aquaphor Healing ointment
lovemyreviews says :

My son has suffered from eczema for years. And I finally bought aquaphor to see how well it worked. I can’t honestly say that it made huge improvement. But I can say that it helped to keep him moisturized. It’s pretty thick which is a great thing for some one with dry skin. But if you are dealing with health issues then putting Aquaphor on your lips to cover up the fact that something external is wrong won’t help.It’s decent.

Chris says :

Hi there, I also suffer from eczema but i have a prescription for a lotion called Triamcinolone. It is a product I HIGHLY recommend. I have been using it for about 1 and a half years now and it not only makes my eczema patches feel better but it completely eliminates it. Once you use the cream about 2 to 3 times you will notice results. Another great thing is if he is ever not home, after continued use of the lotion his eczema will not bother him for a few days without use. I’m not sure how bad your sons eczema is but i’m sure this lotion, should you decide to try it, will work very well. It can’t be found in store though, you will need to talk to his doctor about getting a prescription for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342108807341131/k2311a0821/8.21.09