Jeep Laredo  » Cars  »
  • I have had several Cars in my life and I have to say that my Jeep Laredo is the best vehicle I've ever owned
  • It's also convenient to have a DVD player in it for the kids, I do have to say to get the ear phones for the kids

• by HBK

I have had several Cars in my life and I have to say that my Jeep Laredo is the best vehicle I’ve ever owned. My car has a V8 engine, all wheel drive, leather seats, 6 CD player, DVD player, and drives very smoothly.

It’s the perfect family vehicle. When we travel, we use my car. It has over 32,000 miles on it. I was a little scared because of

the All wheel drive, because I felt like if I couldn’t put it in 4 wheel drive I wasn’t safe. I was so wrong.

The first winter we had my car, we took it down the worst road to drive on where we live. It made it out fine, I was a little nervous at first but it all worked out.

It’s also convenient to have a DVD player in it ...

• for the kids, I do have to say to get the ear phones for the kids. I can’t tell you how annoying it is listening to a movie while your driving. But on long trips you will learn to love it. The seats are very comfortable, and it’s roomy enough to fit a car seat and 2 other people in the back.

My jeep also has 2 cup holders that

pull out from the seat. I don’t know if that was the best place to put them because my children have kicked the drinks several times. But none the less it’s very convinent to have them there. I also have 2 cup holders in the front.

Overall this is a great Vehicle for a family of up to 5. I don’t ever think I will get another vehicle that isn’t a Jeep.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92108807271131/k2311a0821/8.21.09