Jane Blush in Blushing Petal  » Cosmetics  »
  • In fact, I originally purchased this blush when I found it on clearance at a local drugstore for only about a dollar
  • That was one of the best purchases I have ever made because Jane Blushing Petal blush is the blush I reach for most often when I am wearing peachy-pink lipgloss (another of my favorites)
  • Jane Blushing Petal blush also does not come with an applicator of any kind, but I always use my own brushes to apply blush anyway because I think they work better than the applicators, such as sponges, that are sometimes packaged with blushes
  • Without a doubt, however, if you can find Jane Blushing Petal blush at your local stores and you like peachy-pink blushes, I would recommend that you stock up

• by deem

This is a great, peachy-pink matte blush that is very flattering on my fair skin. It does not have any sparkle or shimmer or frost. I apply it with a fluffy blush and find that it does not streak or blotch.

Instead, it blends seamlessly and gives me a kind of natural glow that is similar to the color that I blush naturally. I would say that you cannot beat this blush if you like peachy-pink blushes, especially for the price which is not more than a few dollars.

In fact, I originally purchased this blush when I found it on clearance at a local drugstore for only about a dollar. That was one of the best purchases I have

ever made because Jane Blushing Petal blush is the blush I reach for most often when I am wearing peachy-pink lipgloss (another of my favorites).

This blush is neither too pink nor too peach; it is just the right blend of the two. Jane Blushing Petal blush comes in a container that is almost like a plastic jar with a clear lid.

It does not come with a mirror of any kind, but I generally do not find the mirrors on makeup cases very useful. Jane Blushing Petal blush also does not come with an applicator of any kind, but I always use my own brushes to apply blush anyway because I think they work better than the applicators, such as sponges,

• that are sometimes packaged with blushes.

The Jane Blush containers provide a generous amount of product and I have been using my Jane Blush in Blushing Petal for more than a year, at least several times a week, and I have yet to make a dent in the blush. In fact, Jane Blush in Blushing Petal is so highly pigmented that I have to be careful to apply it with a very light hand in order to attain a natural glow as opposed to a too obvious flush.

The only drawback to Jane Blushing Petal blush is that Jane cosmetics can sometimes be a little difficult to find where I live. Jane cosmetics were previously available in local discount stores and drug

stores, but some of those stores have cut back on carrying Jane cosmetics.

Without a doubt, however, if you can find Jane Blushing Petal blush at your local stores and you like peachy-pink blushes, I would recommend that you stock up. With the more than reasonable price for this blush and its excellent quality, I think that you cannot go wrong with Jane Blush in Blushing Petal and that you will not regret your purchase if you decide to buy it.

Even if peachy-pink blushes are not your favorite, you may wish to try Jane Blush in one of the other shades to see if you find one that works for you. At this price and with this quality, you cannot go wrong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108807231131/k2311a0821/8.21.09