Comptoir Sud Pacifique in Vanille Abricot
  • Please allow me to say that I love this fragrance
  • I was a little hesitant because of the price, which is $53.00 for 1.6 ounces of the Eau de Toilette spray and $85.00 for 3.3 ounces of the Eau de Toilette spray, but I took the plunge and I have not been disappointed
  • I think this fragrance is a great summer fragrance as it is quite light, but I believe it can also be worn all year round, especially in a warm climate like the one I live in
  • The only disadvantage to the metal bottle, other than the fact that it is not as elegant looking as I would normally like, is that it is impossible to tell how much product is left in the container so I have found myself unexpectedly running out of the fragrance
  • I will be very surprised if you do not have the same experience with this fragrance that I have had -- tons of compliments -- and then you will be hooked on it just as I am

• by deem

Please allow me to say that I love this fragrance. I first ordered it online from Sephora without having ever smelled it. I was a little hesitant because of the price, which is $53 for 1. 6 ounces of the Eau de Toilette spray and $85 for 3.

3 ounces of the Eau de Toilette spray, but I took the plunge and I have not been disappointed. Vanille Abricot is a sweet Tahitian vanilla fragrance with a hint of apricot. It also has notes of jackfruit, papaya, and sugar candy.

I think this fragrance is a great summer fragrance as it is quite light, but I believe it can also be worn all year round, especially in a warm climate like the one I live in. Although this fragrance is

rather sweet, I think that it is appropriate for all ages, from teens to older women. It is a sensual sweet as opposed to a juvenile sweet.

This is not a fragrance that smells like cotton candy or bubblegum so you don’t need to worry about smelling like a teeny-bopper if you wear it. Whenever I wear it, I get tons of compliments and people ask me what fragrance I am wearing. To me, this is the test of a fragrance.

I don’t want my fragrances to be overwhelming, but I do want to know that people can smell them and are enjoying the fragrance. Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot does not disappoint in that regard. I have also found this fragrance to be ...

• quite long lasting.

I have applied it in the morning and received compliments well into the afternoon and evening. I will admit,however, that when I first purchased it, I was a bit taken aback by the container that it comes in. It is packaged in a metal spray bottle.

For the price, I had pictured a more elegant bottle to grace my vanity table. However, I have come to appreciate the metal spray bottle because it makes my favorite fragrance readily portable. I can toss it into my purse or into a tote if I am going to be gone from home for the day without worrying about the bottle breaking.

When I travel, I can tuck it into any spare corner of my luggage without

worrying about it breaking or leaking. The only disadvantage to the metal bottle, other than the fact that it is not as elegant looking as I would normally like, is that it is impossible to tell how much product is left in the container so I have found myself unexpectedly running out of the fragrance. So there are good and bad points to the metal container.

With regard to the fragrance, itself, however, I can recommend without hesitation that you try Comptoir Sud Pacifique in Vanille Abricot if you are considering a new fragrance. I will be very surprised if you do not have the same experience with this fragrance that I have had — tons of compliments — and then you will be hooked on it just as I am.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108807211131/k2311a0821/8.21.09