Chanel Glossimer in Rose Sand
  • I bought it online, sight unseen and I have not been disappointed
  • Although I have heard that Chanel glossimers are sometimes prone to leakage around the rim of the tube where the applicator is inserted, I have not experienced this problem at all
  • I think that Chanel Rose Sand Glossimer works as both a day and a night time lip gloss as long as you are able to carry off cool colors
  • If you are in the mood to treat yourself to a new lip gloss, I recommend that you visit the Chanel counter where you live and test the Chanel Rose Sand glossimer, especially if you like pink glosses

• by deem

I am a fair skinned blonde with a preference for pink, or peachy-pink lipglosses. I am also over the age of 50 and I read somewhere that Chanel Rose Sand glossimer is particularly flattering to mature women who want to look fresh and youthful in their makeup. I bought it online, sight unseen and I have not been disappointed. Chanel Rose Sand glossimer, like other Chanel glossimers that I have tried, has a smooth, almost gel-like texture or consistency.

It is neither gritty nor overly sticky. This is not one of those lip glosses where you have to worry that your hair will get stuck to your lips if the wind blows a little. Chanel Rose Sand glossimer is a sheer, cool light pink

that is subtle and shimmery rather than frosty.

This is an elegant, sophisticated pink color that would actually be suitable for women of all ages. It is not at all a teeny-bopper, candy pink shade. In terms of longevity, I find that Chanel glossimer in Rose Sand lasts quite a long time.

It is not, of course, and makes no claim to be an all-day, long lasting lip gloss. However, I have found that I can apply it in the morning and it lasts until lunchtime without the need to touch it up. You can wear it either alone or over a lipstick.

Chanel Rose Sand glossimer comes in a clear plastic tube with a doefoot, sponge-tipped applicator. The cap is black ...

• with the elegant interlocking Chanel C’s on the top. Although I have heard that Chanel glossimers are sometimes prone to leakage around the rim of the tube where the applicator is inserted, I have not experienced this problem at all.

I toss my Chanel Rose Sand glossimer into my purse or tote and I am off for the day, without any fear that the product will leak into my purse and make a mess. I think that Chanel Rose Sand Glossimer works as both a day and a night time lip gloss as long as you are able to carry off cool colors. If you are warmer toned, then this might not be the lip gloss that you are looking for.

While it

is true that Chanel glossimers are rather expensive as lip glosses go, I have never been disappointed by their quality or their quantity. I have used Chanel Rose Sand Glossimer a couple of times a week for about a year now and I am still nowhere near the end of the tube. Plus you can’t beat the elegant Chanel glossimer tube, which is just so pretty it makes me happy to look at it.

If you are in the mood to treat yourself to a new lip gloss, I recommend that you visit the Chanel counter where you live and test the Chanel Rose Sand glossimer, especially if you like pink glosses. This might be the lip gloss that you have been needing to add to your lip gloss collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108807191131/k2311a0821/8.21.09