Pearl Balls recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I thought I might share it with everybody who is looking for something special to serve to their guests for an upcoming dinner or any occasion you wish

• by patofgold23

A new fun treat for the young and adult, is my Pearl Balls recipe. This is one of my own recipes I am very proud of, coz every time I serve on the table, could it be a simple family dinner, or special gatherings, I always get compliments from it.

It takes a little effort to make my Pearl Balls, but it is so worth it, because praises you

will get from those who dine on your table, are so priceless. I thought I might share it with everybody who is looking for something special to serve to their guests for an upcoming dinner or any occasion you wish.

You need to have the following: half a kilo of ground beef, 2 pieces medium to large-sized potatoes (has to be mashed), 2 eggs, half of a large onion ...

• (chopped), a teaspoon of sugar, 2 teaspoons of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of ginger juice, 2 teaspoons of salt, and 2 cups of glutinous rice (soaked overnight).

You have to mix the ground beef, mashed potatoes, eggs and onion thoroughly. Add all the other ingredients (except the rice) and mix thoroughly. Now, using a tablespoon, scoop a part of the mixture and shape into a small ball. Do this

to the rest of the mixture. Drain the soaked rice thoroughly and roll meat balls in it until they are well-covered. Place the meat balls in the steamer over wet cloth and steam for 30 minutes.

If you serve it hot, the Pearl balls will be so irresistible and your guests will truly love your food. A very elegant dish to prepare, very healthy, for kids and adults as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492008807040131/k2311a0820/8.20.09