The Body Shop Seaweed Skin Care  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Ionic Clay Mask and Seaweed Pore Perfector which had offered to me

• by kennisa

I had an acne problem since teenager. Several pimples on my cheeks, and several more when I get my period. I tried a lot of products but none of them really works.

I went to several doctor, but the prescriptions they gave me seemed to be an addictive formula. Every time I stopped using them, the pimples used to

be start appear.

I could cover them with thick foundation or concealer stick, but it doesn’t make me feel comfy. Besides, it would risk my skin if I had to apply foundation all day long.

One day I went to one of my favorites make up store, The Body Shop. The sales girl gave me an advice to use ...

• their new product, Seaweed Skin Care which absolutely made from seaweed extract.

I’ve known for so long that The Body Shop always uses natural ingredients for the product. I bought Ionic Clay Mask and Seaweed Pore Perfector which had offered to me.

I tried to use them for a month and I can feel that my skin was getting

better. The products can’t heal all of my acne problems, but it helps reduce them.

I don’t need to apply thick foundation again because my pimples doesn’t look so terrible as before. The anti-bacterial formula is also cleansing my pores and my skin looks much more brighter.

I still use the product, but I combine with several other product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312008806950131/k2311a0820/8.20.09