Quizno’s Sandwiches  » Food  »
  • I decided to try it again for lunch with a group of friends
  • I found the food a bit on the expensive side but the restaurant smelled wonderful and there were many choices
  • My submarine sandwich came toasted on a sesame seed bun and I must say I was quite impressed
  • The sandwich was excellent and I think I would pay a bit extra to have something like this with fresh ingredients on it and extra choices

• by marleymauve
      I had Quizno’s once a few years ago and didn’t much care for it. I decided to try it again for lunch with a group of friends.

I found the food a bit on the expensive side but the

restaurant smelled wonderful and there were many choices.

I chose the mesquite chicken sandwich, 9″ with bacon and ranch dressing.

My submarine sandwich came toasted on a sesame seed bun and I must say I was quite impressed.

...

• The meat wasn’t a chicken patty, it was fresh and juicy chicken breast.

The sandwich was excellent and I think I would pay a bit extra to have something like this with fresh ingredients on it and extra choices.

/> I have eaten at other submarine shops that were less pricey than Quizno’s but the meat was microwaved and the sandwich wasn’t very hearty.

This was a big, thick sandwich that was fresh and flavourful and I actually left feeling full.

I think I’ll venture there again and try other sandwiches.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27120880680131/k2311a0812/8.12.06