Cold Stone Creamery Halifax  » Restaurants  »
Quinpool Rd, Halifax, NS, Canada
  • My husband loved his as well, and we will definitely be returning
  • This makes it easy for you to customize your experience, and you will never have to try the same thing twice if you don’t want to
  • Parking may be an issue, and although we found a spot, it would probably be more difficult at busier times, so you may have to walk a little
  • The service is fantastic and the ice cream is delicious, the kids will especially love making their own ice cream concoction

• by C Mac

This place just opened inside of a Tim Horton’s coffee shop. We went here last week just days before their grand opening and we absolutely loved it!

I opted to get my usual flavor of ice cream, a plain chocolate scoop in a cup, while my husband got chocolate ice cream with fudge, brownies and chocolate chips mixed in.

Mine was delicious! It was so creamy and good.

My husband loved his as well, and we will definitely be returning.

You can make many different types of ice creams, as you can pick and choose what you would like to put in it (like the chocolate chips, fudge and so on).

This makes it easy for you to customize your experience, and you will never have to try the same thing twice if you don’t want to.

The staff, even though they had just opened, knew what they were doing.

They were very helpful, and we had one employee walk ...

• us through the various ways we could get our ice cream, and they even offered us samples.

We really appreciated this as we had never been to a Cold Stone Creamery shop before.

The rest of the staff was also very nice and they sang when they were given tips, which my daughter thought was great.

There is plenty of seating as it is inside of a Tim Horton’s location, and when we were there on a hot summer evening,

we did not have any trouble finding a spot.

Parking may be an issue, and although we found a spot, it would probably be more difficult at busier times, so you may have to walk a little.

Definitely try this place if you are in the area.

The service is fantastic and the ice cream is delicious, the kids will especially love making their own ice cream concoction.

It may be slightly more expensive than other ice cream shops, but it is worth every penny!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72008806781231/k2311a0820/8.20.09