Halo Wars game
  • I found myself playing the cooperative more than the solo with my brother in law, we were able to effectively play Halo Wars and have a great amount of fun

• by Alexsdadda

Ever wonder if a game that is linked to a series of books were fun? I happened to stumble across the Halo series, which in this case happens to be Halo Wars for the Xbox 360.

Halo Wars is a real time

strategy that is linked to the previous popular Halo series video games and a series of books. Halo Wars has great graphics and is very exciting in many ways.

When playing Halo Wars you can either play in the campaign mode or the skirmish mode. In which the campaign mode you can play coperative or solo. I found myself playing the cooperative more than the solo with my brother in law, we were able to effectively play Halo Wars and have a great amount ...

• Halo Wars game
      of fun.

To this day I find myself going to the game room and finding myself going through my games. Whenever I have the mood to play a really fun game with my brother in law I play Halo.

On the other hand

the Skirmish Mode was also a very fun mode to play. You have the perfect chance to play Halo but with all of he aspects that you do not get to enjoy in the previous titles of Halo. You can enjoy the game as the covenant!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282008806681231/k2311a0820/8.20.09