Apple Iphone 3G
  • The Iphone 3G is by far the best phone I have ever had , and let me tell you I go through phone faster then I go through socks

• by Tapoutod37

The Iphone 3G is by far the best phone I have ever had , and let me tell you I go through phone faster then I go through socks. The touch screen interface works flawlessly and does not take long to get used to.

The Iphone 3g is everything you could want in a phone and delivers all its qualities so conveniently.

Typing on the iphone becomes quick and easy after just a few hours and so does the typing predictions.

I for

one am a terrible speller and have terrible punctuation but thanks to the iphone, no one I am talking to on the iphone knows this because of its auto correct system.

The internet capabilities are are in my opinion the best out of any phone there is , it displays real internet and lets you navigate it even better then on your home computer thanks to the multi touch interface and now with 3g speeds, its one of the quickest browsers on a ...

• mobile device.

As for multimedia the iphone just cannot be beat its an ipod!!! there is no phone with better music video and gaming capabilities period.

Which brings me to the nest topic, the gameing , the iphone has an extremely wide selection of games and handy apps to choose from from the apple app store and the iphone some impressive graphics for a phone.

Many of the games take advantage of the touch screen and will give you hours of fun when

on the go.

The only cons there are to the iphone 3g are the battery and durability.

The battery will last you the day if you are a regular caller/texter and like to listen to music a lot but if you are a hard talker and start watching movies and use the internet a lot you better carry the charger with you .

Also I cannot stress this enough GET A CASE!! The iphone is not durable nor is it cheap protect your investment please!!!

Apple Iphone 3G

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372008806611231/k2311a0820/8.20.09