Clinique Acne Solutions
  • I had to share my skin problem with my friend coz I was growing weary of it
  • I paid $39.85 for the 3 piece set versus the other well-known brand Proactiv which sells for almost $50
  • I am happy how I get complimented all the time with the way I look, and I know my having a great skin is so much a factor to it

• by patofgold23

I’ve been having skin problems since I stopped taking my contraceptive pills. I guess my hormones had irregularities or fluctuations, but whatever it is, I started growing pimples on my upper back, just a little below my neck. The pimples started growing and whatever I do to get rid of it, they just wouldn’t go away.

It grew worse until the time came that I have to picky over the clothes I wear and make sure I don’t wear anything that will show off my back. I had to share my skin problem with my friend coz I was growing weary of it. She was in disbelief when she saw how bad these things growing on my back were. She grew so concerned and advised that I should talk to my dermatologist.

I made

my appointment, and went to the clinic as scheduled. I was eager to see my skin doctor so I could put an end to my problems once and for all, and finally could wear anything I want. I showed my doctor my back and she told me I am having acne. Since this is the first time I ever had these kind of problems, she decided that I shouldn’t be treated with strong solutions, but would try out mild ones instead, see if it would work for me. She suggested products like Proactiv, Clinique Acne Solutions, or similar products.

I left the doctor’s clinic and went to the cosmetic store I always go to. They have a wide collection of acne solutions. Among everything to choose from, I finally decided to buy the ...

• Clinique Acne Soultions Starter Kit. I paid $39.85 for the 3 piece set versus the other well-known brand Proactiv which sells for almost $50. Clinique is a large cosmetic company with a good reputation and I trust the brand. The set includes a Cleansing Foam, a Clarifying Lotion and Cleansing Moisturizer along with instructions on when and how to use them.

I was so thankful I gave this product a shot. My skin actually cleared in less than a week. It dried out my acne and got rid of it almost instantly. But amazingly, it never dried my skin. After four weeks of continued use, I had zero skin breakouts and my skin is in its best condition it has ever been. I have no idea how this 3-step solution zapped my acne

away, but it did!

I stopped using it after a few months, but then my acne started growing back. I went back using Clinique Acne Solutions again. I guess you just have to be consistent in using the product. Coz since I started using it again and made sure I don’t forget for a long time, my skin is always in perfect shape.

Until now, I am enjoying smooth clean skin, and I can wear anything I want. I am happy how I get complimented all the time with the way I look, and I know my having a great skin is so much a factor to it. This stuff is so amazing! It healed my skin, but never dried it, a true balance that actually works. Clinique Acne Solutions is my miracle treatment!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312008806531231/k2311a0820/8.20.09