Tumbling Snowmen  » Other  »
  • I love snowmen because unlike Hanukkah or Christmas decorations they can be kept out all winter
  • I think it adds an extra dimension to them

• by Razcal2267

I love snowmen because unlike Hanukkah or Christmas decorations they can be kept out all winter. That and well snowmen are just so cute.

These tumbling snowmen come in a set of three. They each have a different pose but all are 3 1/2″H and a bright orange carrot looking nose. Their mittens, hats and scarves are

painted on in blue, green and red. One even has a red sweater, painted on of course. They are made from resin. For some reason to me that meant that they were going to be smooth. They arent. They are rough. I think it adds an extra dimension to them.

They are perfect for tabletops or mantels. I ...

• put the one that tumbled onto his head and the one that has tumbled on his back next to the poinsettias that we have on the coffee table. The snowman that looks like he is sliding down a hill on his belly is a great addition to the winter scene that we have on another table in the living
        room.

I was taught not to show up empty handed when invited to someone’s home for dinner. I had bout a few sets of these and give them out last year to a few friends who love them as much as I do. You also could split up the set and they would make wonderful stocking stuffers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122008806441231/k2311a0820/8.20.09