Pilot G-Tech 0.3 pen  » Other  »
  • What I love about this pen is it actually produces a great fine ink

• by Parseltongue

The G-Tech sign pen is one of Pilot Company’s great works. Pilot is one of the leading makers of pen and pen markers in the Philippines. I used to write with their standard pens when I was in grade school and just switched to using G-tech in high school.

What I love about this pen is it actually produces a great fine ink. Just imagine yourself writing

in a very sleek and fine readable black ink when making your journals and essays.

I write in cursive and G-Tech just gives me a more readable and more presentable result. It has an ingenious refillable feature, which makes it a lot different from others.

By the time I ran out of ink, I need not to buy the whole pen itself because a separate ink tube ...

• is available in leading bookstores. It is available in three different pen tips: 0.

2, 0. 3, 0.

4 and 0. 5.

The pen tips decide how thin and fine your ink will become. The larger the number, the thicker the ink; thus, lesser fine it will be.

I always use tip 0. 3 because in my own opinion, it is the finest from the bunch.

Moreover, it looks classy in its

sleek crystal case. You need to be careful with its tip however, because it might break.

Be careful not to drop them, if you do not want to produce blotted ink. It is a bit fragile.

I get careless sometimes and wasted 3 ink tubes over the last few months. Nevertheless, it is a great pen and I do not think I can write anything using other brands.

julie says :

how to take care of my g-tech 0.3… i already bought 3 refils and none of them work up to their last ink… i mean i only got to use 1 8th of the ink and then it doesn`t work anymore… give me please the tips on how to maintain its usefulness up to its last drop of ink, coz some people do consume it efficiently.

jaz says :

Pls don’t suck it. The heat is more reliable. I just got a black tongue after sucking it. take it from my experience. IT DOESN’T TASTE GOOD

slyde says :

when storing it. keep it in a horizontal position. dont let it fall many times.

Galega says :

At the end of the refill, little bit of ink - around 1 inch - will be left when the pen will stop writing. That is the design of the refill. You can’t do anything. All of three refills that you have bought and used were good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122008806431231/k2311a0820/8.20.09