Avon Just Play for Him Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Just Play for Him is a new fragrance made by Avon Company recently released and included in their May 2009 issue
  • I bought a 200mL bottle of this new scent for PhP 200.00 from my friend, an Avon dealer
  • The musk also gives me that fresh after bath smell, which I really love

• by Parseltongue

Just Play for Him is a new fragrance made by Avon Company recently released and included in their May 2009 issue. Tandem with its counterpart, Just Play for Her, the cologne made its way to the market mid-weeks of the said month. Just like any other Avon products, you can only purchase

it through Avon franchise dealers.

I bought a 200mL bottle of this new scent for PhP 200 from my friend, an Avon dealer. She gave me a fair deal ripping some bucks off the market price.

She even gave me the cute limited edition “Just Play magic wallet”, exclusively offered for Avon ...

• dealers. I tried a few sprays on and I must admit that I liked it.

The scent is very subtle. Even a few more sprays will not make it smell very striking.

The musk also gives me that fresh after bath smell, which I really love. It also does not wear off

easily.

I practically wear it every time I go out. It is also like a woman magnet.

It seems very enticing to them they always ask me what perfume I am wearing. Some of my female office mates even hang with me sticking their noses like sniffing wolves.

I really enjoy using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562008806421231/k2311a0820/8.20.09