Dove Drytherapy shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Actually, I try Dove Drytherapy because I have problem with my hair
  • Because the price is cheap enough and there is small size, I think you should try this shampoo
  • I believe that Unilever always produce any products with good quality

• by andry777

Dove Drythrapy shampoo is produced by Unilever . Unilever is well-known to produced many kind house needed product from shampoo, soap, drinks, snacks, and many other product.. This shampoo is really different from any other shampoos. First time I used this shampoo, I feel that my hair so soft and I

feel cold in my head. It really feels good.

Actually, I try Dove Drytherapy because I have problem with my hair. I feel my hair dry and often got dandruff. I try because there are word dry therapy and I want to prove it. After use it I really satisfied and really like to use it as my shampoo. My dandruff is gone, my hair become easy to comb and I feel more confident.

Dove contains Moisturising Serum which is formulated to clean softly and smoothing out our hair. I also like the smell of Dove, it’s fresh and relaxing my mind. The ...

• Dove Drytherapy shampoo
      shampoo is quite cheap too. This shampoo contains of few different sizes, small one, medium, and large. If you got the same hair problem as me you can try this one if you got another problem you can find any other information in Unilever sites for shampoo product, maybe they can
      help you there.

I live in Indonesia, and this product is well-known here, you can find it in many store or supermarket around you. Because the price is cheap enough and there is small size, I think you should try this shampoo. I believe that Unilever always produce any products with good quality.

sonia says :

i hav dull and dry hairs…also my hairs are curly..i tried all most all shampoos but dint get a good result..if i use this dove dry therapy can i get smooth and shine on my hairs????

Galega says :

More than shampoo, this is a treatment for dry and dull hair. You can definitely use Dove Dry Therapy Shampoo. It will help you getting rid of the current problem. You should also use a good conditioner to retain the shine and smoothness of hair.

noor says :

re : I believe that Unilever always produce any products with good quality
best product keeps my hair shiny silky and strong

quick note by anonymous :

After I started using Dove Drytherapy Shampoo I have a feeling that it has quality ingrediants, My hair are in now better shape.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312008806351231/k2311a0820/8.20.09