Star Trek: Ships of the Line: 2009 Wall Calendar  » Other  »
2.5
  • Unfortunately, purchasing a calendar for the sole purposes of the artwork is not something that a majority of people will go for
  • I myself will keep the calendar because I am a fan and I like the artwork, so it is something that I will place with my other Star Trek merchandise, however, I was and still am disappointed that as a functioning calendar, this calendar fails completely

• by GenesisOne

Star Trek: Ships of the Line: 2009 Wall Calendar is a beautiful calendar that will take you to strange new worlds come each month, however, I have never in my life seen a calendar designed in such a peculiar, and in my opinion, idiotic manner. This calendar is not designed like a typical calendar.

It is not broken down into seven day weeks, for whatever odd

reason, so just looking at this calendar at a glance will not yield the information you are in search of upfront.

How it is laid out instead is you have ten days per row.

That is right, ten days per row.

This means that one week runs into the next and then the following week features an even greater distortion of time.

The numbers are small ...

• as are the actually spaces, so you will not be able to actually mark down notes or reminders.

As a calendar, it is completely and utterly useless.

As something to look at, it is quite attractive and Star Trek fans will enjoy the different locales rendered by the artists and the various angles that the ships and the shuttles as well as other constructed structures are

presented in.

Unfortunately, purchasing a calendar for the sole purposes of the artwork is not something that a majority of people will go for.

I myself will keep the calendar because I am a fan and I like the artwork, so it is something that I will place with my other Star Trek merchandise, however, I was and still am disappointed that as a functioning calendar, this calendar fails completely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122008806181131/k2311a0820/8.20.09