Tommy True Star for Women perfume  » Perfume  »
  • When I found the Tommy True Star, it didn’t take long for me to decide whether I would buy it or not
  • I was happy I found this perfume on the magazine, coz I loved it from the very day I took my first bottle of True Star home
  • I recommend it for those who seek clean, fresh and exciting scent if you can still grab the few last ones

• by patofgold23

The first time I smelled this perfume was from a sample in a magazine. I loved the smell right away coz it kind of reminded me of the ocean. I needed a new perfume so I went out to look for it. I had to try the perfume itself if it does indeed smell as great as it did on the magazine. When I found the Tommy True Star, it didn’t take long for me to decide whether I would buy it or not. It was not expensive at all - - - $26.99 for a 1.7 oz. bottle for something that smelled that great.

I was happy I found this perfume on the magazine, coz I loved it from the

very day I took my first bottle of True Star home. It’s so hard to describe the scent, it just smells so great that I find it hard to look for the perfect word to describe it. I guess the very close description that comes to it is that is somewhat smells like sweet pea with a hint of toasted wheat. It’s a very distinct, clean, and sweet, yet very elegant and classy.

The fragrance first came out in 2004. That’s when I first got my True Star. It was designed for Beyonce Knowles, a living star herself. The scent’s sexy, yet energetic and youthful blend was inspired by the celebrity’s appeal, portraying her warmth and energy. And I must say ...

• Tommy Hilfiger did it well, coz everytime I wear it, people stop and compliment me - - - does make me feel like a star indeed. I have gotten more compliments on this perfume than any other I have ever worn. It’s so perfect for impressing men.

Most women I know that use the same brand prefer to wear it during the day, but I found it great to wear even on girly night-outs too. The smell never goes away. I spray it on in the morning, and I can still smell it when I toss it to the laundry basket at night, up to the weekend before I throw it in the washing machine. The smell just lingers!

Tommy True Star

for Women is so much a delight to put on. Its name truly speaks for itself, and if I could rate it, I would give it more than 5 stars! I love it when I’m told I smell great. This fragrance never ceases to get noticed. People would always come up and ask me what I’m wearing. I’m so sad it was discontinued, I hope this product never goes away completely. A true winner. A true star! I went around a few perfume stores and found a few last bottles. Women would be killing each other to get it. I recommend it for those who seek clean, fresh and exciting scent if you can still grab the few last ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562008805881131/k2311a0820/8.20.09