Ghost Hunters: Inhuman Entity  » TV  »
  • Unfortunately, I think I liked the re-runs leading up to it a bit better
  • But, I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt a bit too just because, without stuff like that, this would be a boring series

• by Steve

Well, I waited for the new Ghost Hunters episode last night and was finally rewarded. Unfortunately, I think I liked the re-runs leading up to it a bit better.

The first case was involving a family that was being terrorized by a spirit and I will admit there was some evidence of that.

But, I think they might have been interpreting

some of it wrong too.

That whole scene with Jason and Grant in the basement talking to a ghost via one of their many tools was a bit unbelievable.

But, I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt a bit too just because, without stuff like that, this would be a boring series.

But, I’m not convinced on ...

• their whole inhuman entity theory.

They hear growling and Jason allegedly gets scratched and they called it a human entity pretending to be inhuman.

I have another theory; maybe they were dealing with the ghost of a wild animal or something along those lines.

That would explain why it likes the crawl space, the growling and the fact, when threatened, it

attacked him a bit.

But, that’s just me.

I didn’t really like the second case, at a historical society.

As I kind of expected to be the case, they didn’t find anything worthwhile there.

Overall, I would give this episode a somewhat high rating based on that whole ghost telling them about another ghost thing but it loses some points because of that weak second case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102008805751131/k2311a0820/8.20.09