Bones: The Santa in the Slush
2.5
  • For no other reason than me wanting something to watch until Ghost Hunters came on, I decided to watch another rerun of the show Bones
  • The other story, which was about Bones trying to arrange a Christmas get together with her brother and dad while they were in prison, was interesting but fell on too many Christmas miracle clichés
  • I think the only memorable part about that was Bones having to kiss Booth under the mistletoe in an effort to get what she was asking for

• by Steve

For no other reason than me wanting something to watch until Ghost Hunters came on, I decided to watch another rerun of the show Bones. This time, it happened to be one I have seen a couple of times before;

The Santa in the Slush.

I’m still a bit confused about why television stations insist on showing Christmas episodes when it is August.

But, this is still a decent episode.

You have two major plots.

First, a guy who was obsessed with being Santa Claus is found murdered and they need to figure out who is responsible.

I’m not sure which is worse, the motive for his slaying or the fact he really believed he was St.

Nick.

The other ...

• Bones: The Santa in the Slush
      story, which was about Bones trying to arrange a Christmas get together with her brother and dad while they were in prison, was interesting but fell on too many Christmas miracle clichés.

I think the only memorable part about that

was Bones having to kiss Booth under the mistletoe in an effort to get what she was asking for.

That was a bit lame in my opinion.

This is not my favorite Chirstmas episode but it was still worth watching for the most part; just not in August.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102008805721031/k2311a0820/8.20.09