Hormel Premium Canadian Style Bacon  » Food  »
  • As I've said many times before, Hormel is a brand I trust very much, so even though Canadian Style Bacon is priced on the high side, I decided to purchase it anyway
  • I noticed a neat breakfast muffin recipe on the back, but I didn't realize it was there until I was throwing the package away

• by Orrymain

Recently, I purchased a new product. It’s a common food item, but the only time I’ve had it was on pizza. Since I’m in the mood to try out new sandwich fixings, I purchased Hormel Premium Canadian Style Bacon. As I’ve said many times before, Hormel is a brand I trust very much, so even though Canadian Style Bacon is priced on the

high side, I decided to purchase it anyway.

The package size is small, just six slices, but each slice is thick and that makes up for a lot. Water is added to this six-ounce package of fully cooked Canadian Style Bacon. This means the bacon is ready to eat as soon as you open the package. I don’t normally eat this item cold, but ...

• I gave it a shot and had a few bites here and there. It was pretty good.

I noticed a neat breakfast muffin recipe on the back, but I didn’t realize it was there until I was throwing the package away. I liked the recipe so may actually try it later on.

Hormel Premium Canadian Style Bacon is 70 calories per serving which is two pieces

of bacon. Because of the thickness, that’s a lot. Aside from the pieces I munched on, I ate the bacon in various sandwiches, some which were heated and others that were cold. I was satisfied with the taste every time.

So, I anticipate buying this product again, but probably only when it’s on sale. Though good, it’s just too expensive to buy at regular pricing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272008805631031/k2311a0820/8.20.09