AVON True Color Eyeshadow Quad  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • Now, I would not have a problem with the shearness of these colors had they lasted

• by talk2nickels

I ordered the Avon True Color Eyeshadow in Romantic Mauves from my Avon representative and received it just two days ago. All I can say is “thank heavens for the Avon money back guarantee!” I feel that the majority of Avon makeup, for me, is hit or miss.

It is either really great or horrible.

This product for me leaves a lot to be desired.

I will start with getting the eyeshadow it self open, it was very difficult.

This could very well be the product I got, I will give the benifit of the doubt and say that they are probably not all this difficult.

The colors look really pretty in the quad, I purchased them because I have very dark brown eyes and these colors work best with my complexion.

The shadow itself goes on beautiful, nice and smooth.

However, they are not as vibrant a color as I would like, I guess a little too ...

• shear for my liking.

Something which I had not expected since all of the reviews I read prior to purchasing on the Avon website say the opposite.

I now wonder if Avon only allows the “good” reviews to be posted.

Now, I would not have a problem with the shearness of these colors had they lasted.

But, within two hours I had creasing and in places the shadow was gone and where it went…no one knows! I tried them

again this morning using a lid primer first, the color was a little more vibrant and lasted a little longer but at three hours, that is hardly the the 12hours Avon advertises for this product.

I am not satisfied at all with this eye shadow, maybe I just expect too much.

I have already placed a call to my lovely Avon Rep, and she will be out this evening to pick it up and refund me my money.

Save your time, don’t by this!

AVON True Color Eyeshadow Quad

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312008805541031/k2311a0820/8.20.09