Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I purchased this from a store, that shall remain nameless, when it was in a two for one pack priced at $6.99
  • The mascara wand itself is wimpy, I will be honest, for the price of two I was not expecting anything spectacular

• by talk2nickels

Let me just start out by saying, this is the worst mascara I have ever used…and I have used my share of mascaras. I purchased this from a store, that shall remain nameless, when it was in a two for one pack priced at $6.

99.

I was out of my usual brand, getting ready to leave for a vacation and didn’t have time to reorder my regular standby.

At this price,

I figured “Why Not?!” plus I had always heard good things about it being a great basic mascara.

Well, I have no clue what those people were thinking, obviously not in their right minds at the time!

I always have to buy waterproof as I wear contacts and don’t want to risk raccoon eyes.

This product is absolutley waterproof as it has been two days and I still can not seem ...

• to get it all off! I continue to wake up with a little residue under my bottom lashes and that is not the look I am going for! The mascara wand itself is wimpy, I will be honest, for the price of two I was not expecting anything spectacular.

But, this just made an absolute mess of my lashes.

They all clumped together after just one coat.

I don’t even want

to know what would happen if I attempted a second! All of this contradicts what the package describes ie.

it not clumping, lash doubling and conditioning your lashes.

My lastes were very brittle after use and I am sure I have even lost a couple while trying to remove this mascara.

Please, do yourself a favor, do not buy this product.

I guess the old addage is correct “You get what you pay for!”

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311908805411131/k2311a0819/8.19.09