Acer Aspire 5920G Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • I’ve been using it for almost eight months now and I can say in all honesty it is the best laptop I’ve ever seen or worked on
  • The Crystal Eye webcam is good enough for video chatting, the quality is not perfect but I guess that’s a common problem with most of the internal webcams

• by Mariana Wilson

I got my new laptop Acer Aspire as a Christmas present last year in December. I’ve been using it for almost eight months now and I can say in all honesty it is the best laptop I’ve ever seen or worked on. If I were to look for something to criticize, it would be very hard. It is incredibly quick, compared to my old Dell, I’ve never

frozen it once, although I keep several applications open at the same time, it has a multi-media interface with Dolby surround, which works perfectly fine, and a hard drive of 250 GB, of which I only managed to use about 10%.

The battery life is fairly good as well, it lasts me about 3 hours or maybe a little less if I have intense activity, but it ...

• charges back very quickly. I used to hold video conferences on Skype for over 2 hours only on battery power. The Crystal Eye webcam is good enough for video chatting, the quality is not perfect but I guess that’s a common problem with most of the internal webcams.

Even my husband, who is a devoted Mac user and would never change his Apple Mac for a Windows

PC, had to admit that my Acer laptop is at least as good as his, if not a little bit better in some respects. I would definitely recommend it. I also love the combination of black and creamy white, it gives it a softer look, not to mention the keyboard, which is very smooth and easy to use. All in all, a real pleasure to work with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631908805291131/k2311a0819/8.19.09