Holiday Shrimps recipe  » Recipes  »
  • For over a very long time of cooking experience, I never limit myself to whatever I know

• by patofgold23

This may sound new. It is indeed new. Holiday shrimps is one of the very recent recipes I have developed. For over a very long time of cooking experience, I never limit myself to whatever I know. I always find means to discover new things to serve on the table, and guess what? My kids love me for that! They are so excited to come home from school every day because of

the meals! Every mealtime is an enjoyable experience for them coz they always get surprised when I serve them their food. Gladly, whatever I serve them always turn out great, no matter if it is some recipe I am just trying out. More, if I have perfected it, I get praises from them. And I must admit that it feels so good to be complimented on your cooking.

To make my Holiday Shrimps,

• you must have the following ingredients: Half a kilo of medium-sized fresh shrimps, half a cup of cooking oil, 6 pieces dried mushrooms (soaked then diced), half a cup of diced bamboo shots, two teaspoons of soy sauce, a tablespoon of oyster sauce, a tablespoon of rice wine, a cup of cooked sweet peas, and a tablespoon of cornstarch dispersed in two tablespoons of water.

First thing you have to do, is shell

and devein the shrimps. Rinse them thoroughly and dry on a paper towel. Heat ¼ cup of oil in a pan, then sauté the mushrooms and bamboo shoots. Season them with our soy sauce, oyster sauce and rice wine. Now, stir in the shrimps and sweet peas. Cook them all for just another 2 minutes. Thicken the mixture with our cornstarch we dispersed in water earlier. It’s done!!! You can serve it immediately.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491908805281131/k2311a0819/8.19.09