Professional 600 Stand Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • Instead of going to a storefront retailer, I decided to go straight to the KitchenAid online store and purchase it there because they have a variety of colors
  • At first I was skeptical because it has a little weight to it, so I was definitely wondering whether or not it would tip over
  • First, I like how the bowl has a handle on it because it makes mixing so much easier and even though I don't need to, I would hold on to the bowl so it wouldn't fly off
  • Even though my Professional 600 Stand Mixer is new to me, I enjoy working with it and learning new things about it

• by C.Channing

Professional 600 Stand Mixer is by far one of my favorite kitchen appliances thus far. I just recently purchased it because I’ve seen it used by all the chefs on Food Network, so I assumed it must be good. Instead of going to a storefront retailer, I decided to go straight to the KitchenAid online store and purchase it there because they have a variety of colors.

At first I was skeptical because it has a little weight to it,

so I was definitely wondering whether or not it would tip over. Luckily, it didn’t. There is so much to the directions, therefore, I wanted to play around it before I sat down and try to memorize everything about it. First, I like how the bowl has a handle on it because it makes mixing so much easier and even though I don’t need to, I would hold on to the bowl so it wouldn’t fly off. There is ...

• a lift wheel so you can determine how close or far away you want the bowl to be during the mixing process; it also helps against ingredient splatters.

I like how KitchenAid designed the stand mixer with a no splash button. It basically allows the hook or whatever accessory you have to go extremely slow so you don’t have to worry about ingredients flying out of the bowl, but you can increase the speed any time. I have not purchased

any attachments, but in the front of the mixer is an attachment area where you can screw in various attachments.

Even though my Professional 600 Stand Mixer is new to me, I enjoy working with it and learning new things about it. It operates smoothly and is quiet as a mouse. The mixing accessories are easy to insert and all my cake batters comes out great. This is definitely a top of the line kitchen appliance no cook should live without.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531908805271131/k2311a0819/8.19.09