Mr. Bar-B-Q 18-Piece Stainless Steel BBQ Tool Set  » Housewares  »
  • I like the rubber ends and the length of the utensils because I don't have to worry about having my hand directly over the heat
  • I think the Bar-B-Que set can either be a great buy for yourself or for someone else

• by C.Channing

If you’re someone who is into grilling and outdoor barbeques, then I would highly suggest you run out and purchase the Bar-B-Q 18 piece cooking set.

Bar-B-Q 18- piece cooking tool set is a grill master or grill beginners necessity. I’m not yet comfortable with grilling outdoors on a big grill, so I mainly use my set on my indoor stove top grill. Even on my small grill, I still find my Bar-B-Q set useful. I like the

rubber ends and the length of the utensils because I don’t have to worry about having my hand directly over the heat.

I especially like the cleaning brush which helps the cleaning process go a lot faster and I don’t have to worry about ruining any of my dish rags. The tool set also comes with a basting brush which is useful because I don’t have the typical barbeque mop that people use when applying marinades or sauces.

I ...

• didn’t have to worry about cutting knives because it was included with the set. I have both steak knives and a carving fork and knife. I use the steak knives quite a bit, so I was glad to see they were included and it saves me money from having to go out and buy individual steak knives.

The Bar-B-Que 18-piece cooking set is a grillers sidekick. You have every grilling utensil you need when it comes to barbequing

and the best part is that it comes in a tool box which I like because I can store it in a special area away from my regular cooking utensils. Fortunately for me, my Bar-B-Que cooking set was a gift from my mom, but she told me she spent less than forty dollars on it which is practically a steal. I think the Bar-B-Que set can either be a great buy for yourself or for someone else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531908805231031/k2311a0819/8.19.09