N.Y.C. Lip Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • It also has a twist on top which makes it extremely convenient if you're in a rush
  • There are other lip glosses they make that comes with a stick to apply the gloss, but I prefer the one with the roller ball
  • Unfortunately their website doesn't sell any of their products, but Wal-Mart and other stores do
  • I would recommend going to Wal-Mart solely because they always keep N

• by C.Channing

N.Y.C. Lip Gloss is one of my favorite beauty purchases; I discovered the lip gloss a couple of years ago on a trip to Wal-Mart. N.Y.C. is a company that creates great beauty products at affordable prices.

The thing I like best about the N.Y.C. lip gloss is that it’s cheap price wise, but has the feel of an expensive lip gloss. It has a roller

ball which makes it easy to apply and you don’t have to worry about the gloss spilling out if it falls over. It also has a twist on top which makes it extremely convenient if you’re in a rush. There are other lip glosses they make that comes with a stick to apply the gloss, but I prefer the one with the roller ball.

The only con ...

• about the product is that you can’t leave it in an area with hot temperatures. For example, I would always keep an extra lip gloss in my car and on hot days it would heat up the gloss which would make it spill out without me even rolling the gloss over my lips. Now, if I do keep it in my car I make sure to
        hide it in the coolest part of my car or I’ll park under the shade.

N.Y.C. lip gloss is a great beauty product to have: it’s affordable and easy to apply. It also comes in a variety of flavors. Unfortunately their website doesn’t sell any of their products, but Wal-Mart and other stores do. I would recommend going to Wal-Mart solely because they always keep N.Y.C. lip gloss in stock.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311908805221031/k2311a0819/8.19.09