Telus Prepaid Cellular Phone Service
  • I love Telus prepaid, which I only use for emergency, so a load of $25 usually lasts me for two weeks

• by RichieMogwai

My friend Leo sold me his used Motorola flip phone for $100 and told me to just load prepaid minutes to it. Since that time, and it has been over a year, it has worked like a charm for me.

I love Telus prepaid, which I only use for emergency, so a

load of $25 usually lasts me for two weeks. That’s about $50 per month, but since I had a home phone installed I have been using my cell phone less and less. Sometimes, one load can last for a whole month!

These days, who can’t live without a cell phone, especially when ...

• pay phones are hard to find in Vancouver and if you get one, it’s probably dilapidated and filthy you start worrying about your ears.

My friends tell me that prepaid is pricey and it’s true. But if you only use a cell phone for emergencies you can still get by with it.

Save the long phone calls when you get home!

Another thing I do is I just let my cell phone ring when somebody not important calls. The caller can always leave a message. When I get home, I check my cell phone voice mail messages from my landed line. Is that smart or what?

Donna Johansen says :

Is it possible to convert my prepaid-cellular phone to a pay-as-you go phone? Can I keep the same phone-number and handset if this conversion is possible?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221908805101031/k2311a0819/8.19.09