Star Trek: U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 High Definition Ship by Diamond Select  » Other  »
  • Although this is not my favorite starship from the franchise and while I prefer the refit Enterprise A, I nonetheless find this ship to be quite pleasing to the eye and I am happy to have a newer and more detailed version of the ship even though I already own previous releases of the NCC-1701
  • Fans and collectors alike of the Original Series show and merchandise will enjoy this model I think

• by GenesisOne

Star Trek: U. S.

S.

Enterprise NCC-1701 High Definition Ship by Diamond Select is a model that is based off of the ship seen in the remastered Star Trek episodes.

Although the model is essentially the same as previous model releases of the first Enterprise from the Original Series, I must say that this model is detailed quite well

and is accurate as well in terms of nacelle length and deflector dish placement.

Up close and far away, the Enterprise is quite an attractive ship.

In terms of size, this is a pretty good-sized model, so be sure to give it a good amount of space so that it has plenty of room and will not ...

• get bumped! The model also lights up in areas like the bussard collectors and features classic sound effects like phasers being fired.

It has a relatively sturdy stand that can be removed.

quite pleasing to the eye and I am happy to have a newer and more detailed version of the ship even though I already own previous releases of the NCC-1701.

This is unlike those releases even though it is still the Enterprise.

Fans and collectors alike of the Original Series show and merchandise will enjoy this model I think.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121908804961031/k2311a0819/8.19.09