Polka Dot Pram Baby Boutique store  » Shopping  »
8879 Commercial Street, New Minas, NS, Canada
  • I love that she truly seems to care about her customers and she wants to make our shopping experience the best it can be

• by C Mac

I love this little store! It is just off the main street in New Minas, Nova Scotia, and it sells unique items, often made in Canada by small companies, for your baby. The owner of the store is very sweet.

She is willing to answer any and all questions you may have, and she has been nice enough to call me when new shipments of something I have been interested in

arrives, like shoes.

I love that she truly seems to care about her customers and she wants to make our shopping experience the best it can be.

We have purchased adorable squeaky shoes here, as well as unique pacifier holders, baby leg warmers, pajamas and more.

All of the items have been fantastic quality and we have used everything that we have purchased here with complete satisfaction.

This is a boutique,

• so you cannot walk into the store and expect to pay the kinds of prices you would find at a big chain sotre, but you also have to remember that you could not find these unique, high-quality items at those stores, either.

The products you buy will be well worth the money you spend on them.

Plus, the store offers a customer reward card.

You get a stamp on your card

each time you shop and when your card is full you can use it to receive a discount on your next purchase.

Definitely check out this store! It is a great place to shop for a baby shower gift, or for something special, like a warm fuzzy blanket, for that new bundle you just brought home.

The service and quality cannot be beat, so try to look beyond the prices, they are worth it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241908804951031/k2311a0819/8.19.09