Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan 25th Anniversary U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 by Art Asylum  » Other  »
  • The result is, I think, one of science fiction's most beautiful space vessels
  • I suggest placing the model on a stand and setting it somewhere where it has little chance of falling or getting bumped
  • Others might consider this a toy, but I most certainly do not
  • Star Trek fans, I highly recommend this gorgeous ship
  • I know that now that I own it, I feel that my model collection has been supremely improved

• by GenesisOne

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan 25th Anniversary U. S. S.

Enterprise NCC-1701 by Art Asylum is a gorgeous model, simply put. The refit Enterprise A has always been a favorite of mine.

It took everything that was attractive and appealing about the original Enterprise from the show and expanded upon it. The result is, I think, one

of science fiction’s most beautiful space vessels.

It really is something how the model managed to not disappoint when my expectations were set, admittedly, unrealistically high. This model is incredibly attractive really from any angle and that is an incredible accomplishment made possible by the talented designers of this vessel.

As for what this model does, well,

• it lights up beautifully with the deflector dish and running lights and more. In addition, the model offers up iconic sound effects like phasers and photon torpedoes firing.

Plus, the model is impressively big! I suggest placing the model on a stand and setting it somewhere where it has little chance of falling or getting bumped. Others

might consider this a toy, but I most certainly do not.

I look at it as something to be admired and appreciated, only to be touched on occasion. That is me though.

Star Trek fans, I highly recommend this gorgeous ship. I know that now that I own it, I feel that my model collection has been supremely improved.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121908804911031/k2311a0819/8.19.09