Star Trek - USS Enterprise Iconic Vehicle  » Other  »
  • The model is nicely detailed and not devoid of markings, and that definitely helps to make the ship appear more authentic and real
  • It is not as attractive aesthetically as some of the other model ships that I own, however, it is still one that I would definitely recommend it to Star Trek fans and is certainly one that I intend on taking very good care of

• by GenesisOne

The Star Trek - USS Enterprise Iconic Vehicle is a model of the Enterprise as it appears in the latest Star Trek movie from 2009. The model, from what I can tell, is pretty accurate to the ship that I saw on the movie screen, although admittedly, more than a couple of months have now passed since I went to

see the movie in theaters.

Although I do not find the newly redesigned model to be as nice as the refit Enterprise A, this is nonetheless an attractive model of the Enterprise that I am quite happy to own.

The model is nicely detailed and not devoid of markings, and that definitely helps to make the ship appear more authentic and real.

Plus, it is more than a model.

It has sound effects too, including lines from both the new actors that play Kirk and Spock.

There are even glowing lights that come to life from areas like the nacelles and deflector dish.

In a dark room, the lights very much help make it appear that the Enterprise is traveling ...

• Star Trek - USS Enterprise Iconic Vehicle
      across a dark area of deep space.

I also like how the display base is one that I can rotate, so I can adjust and position the Enterprise at a variety of angles.

All in all, it is a pretty cool model to own.

The ship is moderately detailed and is a good size, it lights up, there is voice

dialogue from Kirk and Spock and it can be position and angled in a number of ways.

It is not as attractive aesthetically as some of the other model ships that I own, however, it is still one that I would definitely recommend it to Star Trek fans and is certainly one that I intend on taking very good care of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121908804901031/k2311a0819/8.19.09