Freschetta Thin Crust Chicken & Spinach Pizza
1.0
  • That was exactly the problem with this pizza
  • At first, I thought maybe it was just me but it was the first thing my wife said she noticed about it too
  • I probably would have been prepared if this was a pepperoni pizza or something, I definitely wasn’t this time around

• by Steve

I mentioned in an earlier review that we bought a couple of pizzas from the Freschetta brand. I was unhappy with the first pizza, a so-called 10-topping pizza, but hoped I would enjoy the unique flavor of the other pizza we bought; a chicken and spinach pizza.

I was wrong

about that.

This was a thin crust brand so it already was having to impress me while playing from behind.

I hate thin crust normally and didn’t like the idea of one that was more expensive than other thin crust brands.

But, my wife did the shopping so I didn’t have a choice.

For the most part, the crust wasn’t too bad and I loved the tray it came with.

But, the pizza was terrible.

Let’s put it this way, when you think of chicken and spinach, I bet the last thing you think about is something that is spicy.

...

• Freschetta Thin Crust Chicken & Spinach Pizza
      That was exactly the problem with this pizza.

At first, I thought maybe it was just me but it was the first thing my wife said she noticed about it too.

around.

The pizza also lacks toppings.

I don’t think I had more than two pieces of chicken on any given slice and even the spinach (which couldn’t have been that expensive) was used sparingly.

Overall, I feel this pizza was a waste of money and this is definitely the last time I buy this brand.

Ellen Urowitz says :

re : I probably would have been prepared if this was a pepperoni pizza or something, I definitely wasn’t this time around
Sometimes its hard to decide what to eat. So I walk through the grocery store trying to find something. I came across the pizza. Freschetta Thin Crust Chicken and Spinach Pizza. I followed the instructions and it was ready in under 30 minutes. The crust was just right. The combination of the pizza toppings were really good. Did not think those toppings went together but they do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271908804871031/k2311a0819/8.19.09