Chip & Hip Olympic Kids Cupboard  » Furniture  »
  • Then I found from Olympic an offer for kids cupboard
  • And when I saw Chip & Hip Olympic Kids Cupboard, I decided to buy one cupboard for my daughter
  • I thought my daughter will be happy if she can have this cupboard in her room
  • I paid the cupboard and let them send to my home address
  • But I think she is still too small to do that

• by MomLouiTan

My daughter has her own room, so she also wanted to have her own cupboard for her clothes in her room. I was looking on the Internet to find the right cupboard to put in her room. It should not be too expensive because maybe she will ask a new one or a new model again within few years from now.

Then I found from Olympic an offer for kids cupboard. That’s the one I need. Olympic offer Chip & Hip Cupboard special design for children. When I saw it for the first time, I said to my self that I need to check this product in the nearest furniture store that have the stock of this Chip & Hip Olympic Kids Cupboard. If it’s good enough for my daughter’s room, I would like to

buy one and put it in my daughter room so she can use it to store her clothes there.

I went to the nearest furniture store that sell products from Olympic. And when I saw Chip & Hip Olympic Kids Cupboard, I decided to buy one cupboard for my daughter. In the door of the cupboard, there are pictures which is made specially for kids, because it has kid’s cartoon figure. I thought my daughter will be happy if she can have this cupboard in her room.

I paid the cupboard and let them send to my home address. And the cupboard arrived in our house few hours after I came home from the furniture store. They brought it to second floor where my daughter’s room is located. And then put it in the right spot ...

• where I asked them to do.

The cupboard itself is not made from real wood. If it’s the real wood, it will be too heavy to bring to second floor plus the price probably will be more expensive than I paid for this Chip & Hip Olympic Kids Cupboard. I only paid around 60 dollar for this kids’ cupboard for my daughter’s room. Which was extremely so cheap if I compare with the other product that I saw on the Internet. The cupboard size is not really that big. I think it is only around 1 meter height. So, it’s good enough for my daughter’s room. Or maybe for other kids room that you have in your house. Normally we like to put medium size of furniture inside our kids’ room. This Chip & Hip

Olympic Kids Cupboard was a great choice for my daughter’s room.

And my daughter was so happy when she came home from school and found this cupboard inside her sleeping room. She even tried to put her clothes her self inside the cupboard when it was just few days in her room. But I think she is still too small to do that. I can still help her to do that. But she said that she really like the picture on the door of her cupboard.

But since the price of this furniture is quite cheap, I am not sure how long that it will stand in our place. If it will be more than two years, it’s already good for me. Means that I spent only 60 dollar for two years investment on our furniture.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571908804701031/k2311a0819/8.19.09