Sandnes Shoe Cabinets
  • And I bought Sandnes Shoe Cabinets from Ikea store which is located near the place where we lived before
  • I think I bought it for less than 130 dollar for one shoe cabinet
  • Before we always had this problem in our shoes
  • I don't think I can get best deal like this with other furniture stores

• by MomLouiTan

We need more places to store our shoes and sandals. And I bought Sandnes Shoe Cabinets from Ikea store which is located near the place where we lived before.

I could try to find the shoe store in the nearest furniture store but I was afraid that I will not feel satisfied with the quality of the furniture if it will not be good. Since we know already that Ikea often offer special prices for good quality of furniture product, we decided to look around in Ikea to find the right shoe cabinet to put in our bed room.

I was also looking for the right color which can be matched with the other furniture which are already there in my sleeping room. And Sandnes Shoe Cabinet is our choice

from Ikea. I think I bought it for less than 130 dollar for one shoe cabinet. I only need one at this moment. So I just bought one and put it in our room. the color of this Sadnes Shoe Cabinet is perfectly match with my bed and my cupboard there. So I was so happy when I saw it in my sleeping room.

There are four doors in this Sadness shoe cabinets. And inside this Sadnes Shoe Cabinets I can store until 12 pairs of shoes. So, that’s really save so many space for us in the room. I don’t see shoes lying around in the room anymore after I bought this Sadnes Shoe Cabinets. Maybe some of you would like to know about the size of this shoe cabinet ...

• from Ikea. According to the measurement that I read in the package, it has 69 centimeters Width,17 centimeters depth and 165 height. So if you have some space left, please make sure that you have more than the measurement that I gave above before you buy this Sadnes Shoe cabinets from Ikea store in your town.

And since we can put our shoes inside this cabinets, our shoes will not get dirty so easily from the dust. Before we always had this problem in our shoes. Every time we need to wear those shoes, we need to clean the dust first. But since we put the shoes inside Sadnes Shoe Cabinets, we don’t have this problem anymore. Save us time!

I think I will also buy the second Sadnes Shoe Cabinets

soon. But this time, it will not be inside my sleeping room. I will put it outside, next to the garage. This one is for the kids shoes or every day shoes and sandals. So when we enter the house, we can keep our shoes inside this shoe cabinets and chance with slippers or special sandals for inside the house. It will keep the floor clean for sometimes. And I think 130 dollar is good deal if we can get a shoe cabinet like Sadnes Shoe Cabinets from Ikea. I don’t think I can get best deal like this with other furniture stores. Plus, I don’t know the quality yet if I want to buy it in the other furniture store. So, I will stick to Ikea furniture product at this moment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571908804691031/k2311a0819/8.19.09