Abadi Hotel, Yogyakarta
Kembang Setaman Street 49, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
  • I think it will take less than an hour if you fly from Jakarta to Yogyakarta
  • In my opinion, even Yogyakarta sometimes look crowded in some places, it is much more relaxing to stay few nights for holiday in Yogyakarta than in Jakarta or Bandung city area
  • And we had quite a nice experience during our stay in this Abadi Hotel

• by MomLouiTan

Yogyakarta is one of our favorite place to go when we have holiday. It’s not really near from Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia but you can just take airplane to go to Yogyakarta from Jakarta. I think it will take less than an hour if you fly from Jakarta to Yogyakarta.

In my opinion, even Yogyakarta sometimes look crowded in some places, it is much more relaxing to stay few nights for holiday in Yogyakarta than in Jakarta or Bandung city area.

And my favorite place to stay in Yogyakarta is Malioboro. This street is always busy 24 hours. Although the normal stores and shops are closed after 9 o’clock in the night, there are other sellers who will start to sell their stuffs on the street. For example, the

people that try to sell foods next to the big Maliboro street.

And from Malioboro street, it will be easier to reach other places in Yogyakarta that we would like to visit. That’s why we stayed in a hotel which is located in Malioboro for most of the time. And last time, we choose Abadi Hotel in Malioboro, Yogyakarta as our accommodation during our visit in Yogyakarta. I got best prices to stay few nights in this hotel so we did not let the chance go. We took one room which was suitable for two persons at that time. And we had quite a nice experience during our stay in this Abadi Hotel.

Although Abadi Hotel is not located exactly in Malioboro street, the location of this hotel is very near ...

• the big street Malioboro. You only need to walk few steps from the hotel if you want to visit Malioboro in the day or in the night time.

And I think this hotel is quite new in Yogyakarta. Few years ago, when I visited Yogyakarta, this hotel was still under construction. But now, it’s open already for public. So I was so lucky that I could try to sleep few nights in this nice hotel.

We choose a room which had double bed. The size of the room was not really that big but it’s still acceptable for two people to stay in this room. There was on television in the room, and we also get cable channel that we can enjoy in the room. I think WiFi Internet is

also available but we did not use it during our visit. We came there for holiday so we did not want to use internet connection at all while we were staying in the hotel.

Restaurant and bar are also available from the hotel room. And I think the room rate that we paid was also included our breakfast every morning there. What a nice facilities that they have for the hotel’s guests.

It was really nice and quite in that hotel. You can already feel it when you enter the lobby of the hotel. The staffs from the hotel were so friendly. They welcomed every guests with full of smiles. I am sure I would like to stay in Abadi Hotel Yogyakarta again if we ever visit this nice city in Java, Indonesia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21908804681031/k2311a0819/8.19.09