Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik
  • There are few options that I can choose in Ikea for Baby Changing Cabinets, but I like this Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik better than the other Changing Cabinets for Baby from Ikea store
  • So I think it's quite smart enough if I buy something like this now
  • I bought this Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik for around 200 eur
  • And I know that Ikea furniture have good quality products
  • It will be more safe for the baby as well in my opinion

• by MomLouiTan

Do you know where I get this Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik? Yes, you’re right! It’s from Ikea Furniture Store. As usual, I always shop furniture in Ikea store. And this time, I just bought Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik. There are few options that I can choose in Ikea for Baby Changing Cabinets, but I like this Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik better than the other Changing Cabinets for Baby from Ikea store.

I choose this Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik because if the baby already grow older, I can adjust this Baby Changing Cabinet into a cupboard that can still be use to store the clothes from my kid. So I think it’s quite smart enough if I buy something like this now. At least, I don’t have to buy another cupboard for the next coming years

that I will use as cupboard for kid’s room.

I bought this Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik for around 200 eur. I don’t remember the exact price but I think it should be like that. I know that it’s not really cheap but I think if I can use it for few years, it’s fine to spend that amount of money on kids or baby furniture. As long as the quality of the furniture is not bad. And I know that Ikea furniture have good quality products. I bought Ikea furniture so many times and I always come back to the same furniture store to buy another kind of furniture to decorate my house.

I like the color of this Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik too. It has natural wood color. So there is no paint on it.

• Which is of course good for the baby.

Under the table that you can use to change the baby diaper, there are two drawers. These can be use to store the baby clothes first. Later on, I can use it to store the clothes when the kid grow older.

I think I should put this Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik just next to the baby bed but closed to the wall. It will be more safe for the baby as well in my opinion. Since I have enough space in the baby room, I don’t have to worry about that.

And I choose this baby changing table from Ikea because it also match with the color of the baby bed that I bought for my baby’s room. So now the baby furniture in the baby room

look so nice with the perfect color that I like.

I know that Ikea always offer few options of furniture products. We shop a lot in Ikea store. Because the price of furniture in Ikea Store are cheaper compare with the other furniture store with the same quality in this country.

If you want to know the size of this Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik, I will give you the measurement. This Baby Changing Cabinets from Ikea have measurement of 86 cm x 58 cm x 94 cm.

Go to the nearest Ikea store immediately, if you don’t want to miss the chance to get wonderful Baby Changing cabinets for lesser price than the other furniture stores. The sooner you’ll be there, you maybe still can crab your chance to buy this Baby Changing Cabinet Leksvik by Ikea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571908804671031/k2311a0819/8.19.09