Liz Sport Perfume
  • I like to collect perfume, that's why I keep on hunting and buying perfume, either it is new perfume product or old perfume product
  • So I decided to buy this Liz Sport Perfume at that time and paid it immediately
  • This Liz Sport perfume had interesting smell of fragrance
  • I think it has to do with orange blossom, jasmine, and patchouli fragrance inside one perfume

• by MomLouiTan

Do you ever try to use Liz Sport Perfume? I did and it’s not bad at all. I bought it few months ago. I was walking inside the perfume store when I saw some perfume products were offered for cheaper price than it used to be.

I did not let that chance gone. I like to collect perfume, that’s why I keep on hunting and buying perfume, either it is new perfume product or old perfume product. It does not really matter for me. I just want to buy the perfume that I like then add it into my collection. So I can use it whenever I want.

In that store, I saw this Liz Sport perfume price was down almost half of the normal price. I tried to smell

the tester from this Liz Sport Perfume and I like it. So I decided to buy this Liz Sport Perfume at that time and paid it immediately. I was so happy with my new perfume. I was not sure if it is a new product or not. But it was not important at all for me at that time. I liked it and I bought it. That’s it!

This Liz Sport perfume had interesting smell of fragrance. I think it has to do with orange blossom, jasmine, and patchouli fragrance inside one perfume. That’s why it smell so nice and fresh when I spray it. And no wonder that they named it as sport perfume because it really smell fresh. It’s really good if you spray this perfume after you ...

• do sport or other sport activities. After you sport a lot, you will get tired but when you clean your body and spray this Liz Sport perfume on your body, you will feel fresh again and ready to continue your day with another activities.

I really like the smell that come from this Liz Sport perfume. I usually bring this Liz Sport perfume to the gym. So after I did some exercise there and clean up, I will spray this Liz Sport perfume on my body before I continue to do my other activities. So I will feel fresh and I will not have strange smell even I just did some exercise in the gym.

So with less than 30 dollar, I got my Liz sport perfume at that time.

I was so lucky that I could buy this Liz Sport Perfume for such a cheap price like that.

Pity that I could not find this perfume anymore in the other perfume stores. I need a new Liz Sport perfume soon but I still could not find it until today. I am still looking around in town. I just hope that I can find it soon. So if the one that I have right now is finish, I will already have another Liz Sport perfume in the house that I can use again. Otherwise, I will try to order online on the Internet if I can not find it in the perfume store in this town. But I still hope that I can just buy it from a normal perfume store here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561908804661031/k2311a0819/8.19.09