Nature’s Plus Ultra Hair
  • Since I moved to Europe, I have a problem with losing hair
  • I think it has to do with the water or the humidity of the air in the place where I am living
  • I know for sure that it was because of the capsule from Nature's Plus Ultra Hair that I took
  • I bought this Nature's Plus Ultra Hair few more time

• by MomLouiTan

Since I moved to Europe, I have a problem with losing hair. I don’t know why. I think it has to do with the water or the humidity of the air in the place where I am living. When I still lived in tropical country, I had no problem at all with my hair. I never have losing hair problem in the tropical country that I lived before.

I tried to change the shampoo that I used few times here, but it did not help at all. The losing hair problem still continue and continue. Until I read on the Internet that there is a medicine or capsule that we can take to help people that have losing hair problem.

The product or the capsules is called Nature’s Plus Ultra Hair. They said I can try to

buy it in the drug store or pharmacy store. So I went to the drug store near the place where I am living now. I asked the sales lady if they have Nature’s Plus Ultra Hair. I was lucky that the drug store where I went that day had few stocks of this Nature’s Plus Ultra Hair. I asked them how much is the price for this Nature’s Plus Ultra Hair. I was so shock with the price of this product. For one package of Nature’s plus Ultra Hair which contains of 60 capsules inside, they asked it for around 40 Eur. Wow, that’s a lot of money for hair treatment supplement. But since I really had a big problem with losing hair, I think I had to buy it sooner or later. I decided to ...

• buy one package of Nature’s Plus Ultra Hair from that drug store and hoped that this product would help me to repair my hair or stop the losing hair problem that I had.

I had to take the capsules twice in a day. So one package of Nature’s Plus Ultra Hair can be used for one month. After taking few capsules in few days, I started to see a little changes in my hair problem. The losing hair that happened a lot every day suddenly start to get lesser and lesser. Wow, I was so surprise with the result that I got. I know for sure that it was because of the capsule from Nature’s Plus Ultra Hair that I took. I was so happy with the result. Of course, the losing hair problem was not suddenly

disappear, but if I could make it lesser, I am already happy with that.

That’s why this product was a bit expensive in term of price. I read on the package of this product that the capsule is containing few kind of vitamins inside which is important for your hair. For example, you will get extra vitamin A, vitamin E, dan L-Cysteine which are good for the growth of your hair. It also contain of zinc which I believe is the one that help me to stop the losing hair problem.

I bought this Nature’s Plus Ultra Hair few more time. But now, I stop buying it. Since my hair don’t really have problem anymore. Maybe if it start again, I will buy the product again and start to consume the capsule just like what I did before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261908804651031/k2311a0819/8.19.09