Aspirin  » Medicine  »
  • I asked him to ask the sales lady in the drug store for the best pain killer for headache
  • And then I decided to sleep or take a nap for a while
  • I think it was the effect of the aspirin pill that I took for pain killer
  • I thought we only can take the other pill that I normally take if I have headache
  • At least, I already tried this Aspirin pills, and I know how it works in my body

• by MomLouiTan

Two days ago, I had big headache. I was looking inside my cupboard where I used to store my pills and other medicine inside. But I could not find the pain killer pill that I normally take to kill the headache.

So I asked my brother to go to the pharmacy store or drug store near the house to get the medicine or pill that I can take to throw the headache away from my head. I did not mention spesific name or brand for the medicine. I asked him to ask the sales lady in the drug store for the best pain killer for headache.

My brother came back with Aspirin pills. He bought it very quick since I asked him to do like that. I could not wait

any longer with the pain in my head.

I never take Aspirin pain killer pills before, so that was the first time in my life that I took Aspirin to release the pain on my head. I just hoped that the sales lady in the drug store was the good sales lady that gave the right to my brother at that time.

And I was so lucky. This Aspirin pills was really help a lot. One hour after I took Aspirin pill, I felt so sleepy. And then I decided to sleep or take a nap for a while. I think it was the effect of the aspirin pill that I took for pain killer. Then when I woke up from my nap, my headache was getting less. And I felt ...

• better than before.

So this Aspirin is really good. It really work as pain killer for headache. I thought we only can take the other pill that I normally take if I have headache. But in fact, Aspirin can also be used as pain killer.

But we need to be careful with this aspirin. Aspirin can not be used for children. So I have to keep it away from the children.

I still have few more Aspirin that my brother bought for me. In case, I have another headache or pain in my head again, I will just take this Aspirin pill for pain killer. I already tried it my self and the result was very good. Although the headache did not disappear immediately but it will be gone slowly

from your head.

And I don’t need to buy this Aspirin with doctor’s prescription. My brother just asked it and bought it from the drug stores. Sometimes, the normal supermarket will also sell aspirin pill if they also sell other medicine in their stores. But it’s not in every supermarket that you can buy Aspirin pills.

If you have huge headache, I suggest you to take aspirin pill as soon as you can. So you will not be so irritated and frustrated with the painful feeling in your head. The quicker you take Aspirin to kill your pain, the easier your life will be. At least, I already tried this Aspirin pills, and I know how it works in my body. It really help me a lot to cure the pain.

Aspirin
    quick note by anonymous :

Dear Patron to this blog, all though I am specifically responding to this blogger, it is really meant for anyone who contributed to this site. First, my question here, is that this: has anybody here ever experienced just a common migraine by surprise(no prodromal symptoms which are usually congenital)? Or has any body ever experienced those tricky prodromal symptoms about 1/2 hour BEFORE the migraine headache HITS. You could be hit with the most mild prodromal but in a 1/2 hour, when the migraine comes it is just as debilating. It’s the most mild of all the auras that alert you that a migraine in a half an hour is on its way. These strange aura is of the eye and if you have never seen it before, it’s pretty scarry, but if you know what’s coming next then your fear goes away. It can happen with either both eyes but usually just one. You get classic blind spots or zig-zags in your eye site or even worst (my worst, which causes 20 times the chance of getting strokes) lost feeling in one side of your face, and one side of the body, particulary that one side’s whole arm a and also are unable to talk I think it’s called “ataxia” (like you cannot even say your name at the hospital intake desk, etc.,at this point they take you back right into emergency room away (yes, this is what happen to me and they thought I was having a stroke because this somewhat rural VA town never experienced it. They were all scared, scrambling around, took me before all the other patients. Yay But it was not a stroke, it was a bad case of prodromal. I say this because I got there quickly enough and a Dr. of DO not of MD, cooled down the symptoms with a non-narcotic drug (he also suffered from them so he had his own tincure, which I was really pissed about at first because usually by this stage I am vomiting like the girl in exorcist movie,and my headache has definitey subsided and has gotten way worse when you got to wait in the freak’n emergency room with chairs, TV’s and all. And because your there for at least 3 hours you are dealing with pain that you could taken care of if you had the right medicines to shoot you up with in the butt, more like the hip with vistril and delaudid. So, please tell me. This is poll here: How many people who have had prodromal symptoms knew they were going to get that damn migrain? Those who said yes, were you ever able to stop it, and if so, what stage of the migraine were you in? What did you use to stop it, completely , and I mean this is for the people that get prodromals? My email address is taxiho[at]gmail.com- See my solution.
    Thank you, Dr. Karson Jones J.D

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261908804640931/k2311a0819/8.19.09