Dolly Girl On the Beach perfume
  • First time I saw this Dolly Girl On the Beach, I thought it was just a toy perfume
  • I think most women know what kind of product that Anna Sui already launched to the market
  • So, I bought this Dolly Girl On the Beach perfume from Anna Sui
  • I don't know how do you call it but it's definitely not a perfume for mature women
  • I can smell apple, lemon, peach and other kid of smell which is a bit sweet fragrance in my opinion

• by MomLouiTan

First time I saw this Dolly Girl On the Beach, I thought it was just a toy perfume. It looks like a toy but when I asked it for more information, I was so surprise that this Dolly Girl On the Beach is launched by Anna Sui. I think most women know what kind of product that Anna Sui already launched to the market.

I tried to spray the tester of this Dolly Girl On The Beach and I immediately think to buy it from the store. This Dolly Girl On the Beach perfume was the first perfume from Anna Sui that I have. I did not know that Anna Sui also launched perfume. I thought Anna Sui only have fashion products. But I like it anyway.

So, I bought this Dolly Girl On the Beach perfume from Anna Sui. And I think the smell that come from this Dolly Girl On the Beach perfume is made for young girl or maybe young women. I don’t know how do you call it but it’s definitely not a perfume for mature women. The smell will be different than the smell that come from Dolly Girl On the Beach perfume if it’s for mature women user.

And as you can see on the name of this perfume, Anna Sui really wanted to offer this Dolly Girl On the Beach for people to use it in the warm or summer time. Means that it’s not really a good idea if you will use this Dolly Girl On the ...

• Beach during the winter time. The smell that come from this Dolly Girl On the Beach will not be match with winter season. You should not try to use it.

The smell that come from this Dolly Girl On the Beach perfume from Anna Sui has a combination between several flowers and fruits. I can smell apple, lemon, peach and other kid of smell which is a bit sweet fragrance in my opinion. I don’t know how you want to call it. But for sure, mature women or business women would not like to use this perfume as their daily perfume.

I bought this Dolly Girl On the Beach perfume by Anna Sui from the store for less than 30 dollar. And I got 1 0z perfume

inside the package. I don’t know if it’s cheap or not. I just bought it and use it sometimes when I want to have the smell of this Dolly Girl On the Beach perfume by Anna Sui.

But when I checked around in the perfume store, I could not find this Dolly Girl On the Beach perfume by Anna Sui. Maybe it’s not every perfume stores sell this product. So I should be more active asking about this product to those perfume stores that I visit in this town. I am sure one day I will find the store that have a stock of this Dolly Girl On the Beach perfume by Anna Sui so I can buy another bottle as a stock of perfume in the house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561908804630931/k2311a0819/8.19.09