Merislon Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • Last time, I bought it for 0.30 cents for each tablets
  • Then if your doctor already give Merislon as the medicine to cure your problem, you don't have to use doctor's prescription again when you need to buy it for next time
  • I think this is the best medicine that I ever have for vertigo
  • Other brand can be good but not as effective as Merislon tablets in my opinion
  • So I don't think we have to chance the tablets with other brand if we have vertigo

• by MomLouiTan

Have you ever have vertigo in your life? When you have vertigo, you will see everything around you are turning around and that will caused you a headache because you can not see straight anymore.

If you have something like that, you should check immediately to your doctor. Maybe you have vertigo and you really need medicine to cure your sickness.

My doctor gave Merislon tablet to cure vertigo. It’s not really nice if you see everything around you is turning around. And if you try to lay down in the bed, it become worst. Other headache probably will be gone after you lay down for awhile in your bed. But not with vertigo. The moment you put your head on the pillow, that’s the time you will see the things

around you are turning around.

First, we got Merislon from the pharmacy store by the prescription from the doctor. But the pharmacist said that we could just buy Merislon tablets without the prescription from the doctor if it’s needed.

Merislon tablet @ 100 grams can be found in the drug store or pharmacy store in our town. Last time, I bought it for 0.30 cents for each tablets. And I bought ten tablets for the stocks in the house. Just in case I need Merislon in the middle of the night, I will not bother somebody to find it for me since I already have the stock in the house.

Merislon can cure vertigo and other similar headache that you have. But first, you need to make sure that ...

• the headache that you have is really vertigo or other similar thing. So if it’s the first time for you to have a headache like this, you should go to your doctor first. Then if your doctor already give Merislon as the medicine to cure your problem, you don’t have to use doctor’s prescription again when you need to buy it for next time.

Merislon was a very effective medicine for vertigo. Normally after taking few tablet of Merislon within one day or few days, the vertigo that you have will be gone.

But please be careful if you want to use this Merislon tablet. Not every headache can be cured by Merislon. The headache which is not coming as vertigo can not be cure by taking Merislon tablets.

Sometimes, people think that they can just take any kind of medicine to cure the headache that they have.

And you can only take Merislon maximum three times in a day,and each time you take Merislon, you can get one or two tablets. It really depend on your body. Since the reaction of the body to this Merislon tablets will not be the same from one person with another.

I think this is the best medicine that I ever have for vertigo. Other brand can be good but not as effective as Merislon tablets in my opinion. So I don’t think we have to chance the tablets with other brand if we have vertigo. Just need to take the same tablets from Merislon then the problem will slowly disappear again.

Merislon Tablets
    U thanaung says :

I felt spinning the head very seriously my dr gave merison
    It great,can I keep for next?
    How much I can use that’s
    drug,I mean several times?

Galega says :

Merislon must be taken under medical supervision. It is not possible to suggest any dose to you as that depend on various medical factors of the patient. Please speak to your doctor about the duration for which you can take this medicine. Avoid self medication in this case.

mohamad yusof says :

how to differentiate between vertigo and other dizziness due to ent problem.

Galega says :

Vertigo is a felling of spinning when you are actually not even moving. Dizziness is having fast breathing.

Please remember, vertigo is a part of dizziness symptom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261908804620931/k2311a0819/8.19.09