2003 Mustang  » Cars  »
  • I would even consider purchasing another 2003 Mustang, that's how much I loved this car
  • I cannot help but think that this was an amazing price
  • When I totaled my Mustang (unfortunate I know), I received $11,000 from the insurance company
  • I found it amazing that I could get more money back for a totaled used car than I paid for it
  • If you purchase one, look for one that is in good condition with low mileage and there is no way you will be disappointed

• by Valerie

My first car was a 2003 Mustang and it was not long ago that I owned it. Recently I saw one on the road (they are everywhere after all despite my persistent beliefs that mine was one of a kind) and I realized how much I missed the car. I am not one of those people who babies my engine and washes my car every week, so for me to actually miss a piece of metal it had to be one good car. And it was. I would even consider purchasing another 2003 Mustang, that’s how much I loved this car.

The only downside to this car is the fact that it doesn’t get the greatest gas mileage. However, the gas mileage is not as bad

as everyone thinks. The car gets 18 mpg around town and 26 miles per gallon on the highway. This is actually comparable to new cars and even better than some of them. For example, a new Acura TL gets exactly the same gas mileage, 18 miles per gallon in the city and 26 miles per gallon on the highway. Therefore, despite the bad reputation the Mustang has in regard to gas mileage it is actually not as bad as everyone thinks.

I loved everything about my Mustang. I had a 2 door coupe with a V6 engine, the standard 2003 Mustang. I did not have a convertible and I did not have a GT ( as all of my friends asked me when I got it).

• Yet, I still loved it. I purchased my 2003 Mustang for $9,000. I cannot help but think that this was an amazing price. Also, the Mustang really retained its value. I know this as a result of experience. When I totaled my Mustang (unfortunate I know), I received $11,000 from the insurance company. I found it amazing that I could get more money back for a totaled used car than I paid for it.

My 2003 Mustang was white. It had brown leather interior, a combination that looked absolutely beautiful. The white paint really held up, I was actually amazed by how shiny it looked despite the fact that it was getting somewhat old. The car shined and glistened until the day I crashed it. The

car was equipped with a 6 disc CD changer that worked very well and sounded absolutely great. I actually think the quality of the stereo in this car was comparable to that of high quality BOSE systems. I can tell you with absolute certainty that the system my Mustang came with sounds better than the system in the 2008 Honda Civic that I purchased when the Mustang was no longer.

I could go on and on about how great of a car the 2003 Mustang 2 door coupe was. I fell in love with this car and I am actually considering getting another one. If you purchase one, look for one that is in good condition with low mileage and there is no way you will be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91908804520931/k2311a0819/8.19.09