Ambien CR 12.5 MG
  • Therefore while I do recommend this drug for anyone who is experiencing these problems on a regular basis, I do not recommend such a serious pill for minor sleep problems which could be solved with herbal supplements and a hot bath or a book before bed
  • This pill has definitely changed everything for me, I am not able to sleep very well while before I was barely sleeping at all

• by Valerie

I began taking the prescription sleeping pill Ambien when I was fifteen years old. The pill worked well for my severe insomnia for a few years, but recently has started to fail me. I told my doctor about my recent dilemma and he prescribed Ambien CR 12.5 MG instead. I told him that I was having trouble sleeping again and the problems were marked predominantly by episodes of waking up in the middle of the night several times.

The problems I was having were not occasional, they were every night several times a night. Therefore while I do recommend this drug

for anyone who is experiencing these problems on a regular basis, I do not recommend such a serious pill for minor sleep problems which could be solved with herbal supplements and a hot bath or a book before bed.

The difference between Amiben CR and regular Ambien is the fact that the letters CR stand for controlled release. While the original Ambien is released all at once which helps you to fall asleep quickly, it is out of your system by the middle of the night when I need it to be working at it’s best. The controlled release version has ...

• one layer that dissolved very quickly which is intended to help you fall asleep fast. However, it also has a second layer which is designed to help you stay asleep for the entire night.

I questioned my doctor in regard to the level of mg. The regular ambien comes in a five and ten mg version. This new version of the controlled release Ambien comes in a 7.5 mg and a 12.5 mg dosage. I was wondering if the controlled release version was actually stronger. My doctor informed me that the CR version is not stronger it just appears that way

because it has something extra in it to help you stay asleep all night.

I must admit that the controlled release version of Ambien works very well for me. I am now able to stay asleep all night and not wake up every hour as I was on the traditional version of Ambien. Therefore, I would recommend this drug to anyone who is waking up during the night and therefore not getting a good night of sleep as a result. This pill has definitely changed everything for me, I am not able to sleep very well while before I was barely sleeping at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261908804480931/k2311a0819/8.19.09