Rogers phone company  » Cellular services  »
  • I like the text messaging feature because you can go to their website at Rogers

• by shiro_manjuu
      Rogers is a phone company, provider for many mobile phones as well as internet cable, and cable TV. This service is available to most Canadians. I’ve been a user of Rogers for many years and I have to say that it is good in most aspects.

I remember one time either my phone or internet

stopped working so I called in for assistance. The person on the phone was very friendly and did all they could to help me.

Even when it didn’t work, he asked for my number so they can call me back if they figure something out. It wasn’t an empty gesture; they did call me back with the solution to my problem.

In addition to that, they had nice manners, which is an important when you’re dealing with people of course. Rogers usually have good reception (unless the phone you’re using is not that good).

They have all kinds of service as most phone companies do such as writing emails, internet,

• Rogers phone company
      downloading, tv, text messaging and so on. I like the text messaging feature because you can go to their website at Rogers.

com and send the messages via online to save on money. It is also free to receive the first 1000 messages, making it virtually free.

I’m using the “pay as you go” service which

is more economical. Each month you have to deposit a minimum of $10 dollars.

The rates aren’t as good but you aren’t paying as much as the people who are on plans. Plus for people like me, who barely use the mobile, it is a good deal.

They also warn you ahead of time if you’re low on balance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22100880440731/k2311a0810/8.10.06