Victoria’s Secret Garden Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion
  • Frankly, I was not too much impressed about the way it smells because I find it too strong
  • But when I had my actual use of the Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion, I found it so nicely when it is in contact with my skin and the long lasting power, absolutely YES
  • What I like about purchasing Victoria’s Secret Garden Collection is its price
  • So the bottom line, I highly recommend it

• by amazingme

The Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion is my second best among my Victoria’s Secret Garden collection, next to Love Spell. What I get curious about this lotion is its name itself. For me it really sounds weird about the blending of Strawberries and Champagne, sweet and alcohol. Frankly, I was not too much impressed about the way it smells because I find it too strong. At first glance at that store, I ignored it. In short, the Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion did not get my first attention. I knew in myself I do not like it. Perhaps you could feel the same way as I do in my first sniff of this lotion.

But I was totally wrong about this lotion. As a matter of fact, it is absolutely gorgeous. Since in that store, testing of items is not allowed, so I just sniff and smell the lotion and that was it,

I did not like its smell so I did not buy one. But when a friend of mine came over to my house, I couldn’t help myself to ask her about her perfume because it smells perfect on her and really smells familiar. And I was so surprised when she told me that it was Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion of Victoria’s Secret. I couldn’t believe that the lotion I was ignoring then smells good when it is already been applied to skin. She actually let me to have an amount of this lotion to apply to see the real side. And it’s true, the Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion is so fabulous and smells elegant. So I ask her more about this product and she told me several good points about it until I woke up one day rushing to that store to buy one for myself. I was so encourage having ...

• this lotion despite the fact that I did not like it for the first time.

For the very first time I applied the Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion in my whole body after shower, the scent was really soothing to my skin and it gives me this elegant and so rare body scent. The texture of this lotion is exactly similar to other Victoria’s Secret hydrating body lotion, fine and pure. In its label, it says it is an intoxicating blend of Strawberry, Champagne, Hyacinth, Cassis, White Flowers, and Sandalwood. I don’t know exactly what these things are. What I just know is that it blends so perfectly. It is true that it smells too strong when you smell it directly with your nose just like what I did in my first encounter with this product. But when I had my actual use of the Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion, I found it so

nicely when it is in contact with my skin and the long lasting power, absolutely YES! It gives long lasting scent and very good for whole day confidence. So I just love it and as a matter of fact, days after I also purchase for a Strawberries and Champagne eau de toilette.

What I like about purchasing Victoria’s Secret Garden Collection is its price. The Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion costs the same as the other hydrating body lotion of Victoria’s Secret and I can say that it is affordable for these kinds of products. Aside from that, this Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion is easy to look for and available in most department stores and cosmetics stores. So the bottom line, I highly recommend it. If you are obsessed with scent of not too much fruity but sweet, tender and elegant, the Strawberries and Champagne Hydrating Body Lotion is just right for you, too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311908804330931/k2311a0819/8.19.09