Clinique Dramatically Different Mosturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • My first experience using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion was when I was visiting my mother's home and noticed a bottle of it in her bathroom
  • My mother is 90 years old and she looks amazing
  • I like how it gives my face a dewy look without making it look greasy
  • I get the desired effect my using less, which is great because the cost of good quality cosmetics can get pricey
  • I highly recommend Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion to anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their skin

• by mom1

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion keeps my make-up looking like I just applied it, even hours after I did. It decreases the appearance of fine lines and gives my skin a glow. My first experience using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion was when I was visiting my mother’s home and noticed a bottle of it in her bathroom. I asked her if she liked the product and she said that it’s the only moisturizer that she uses. It keeps her skin looking young, she said. My mother is 90 years old and she looks amazing!

My mother has been using Clinique products for years. She is from France

used their products when she lived there as well. I have followed my mother’s lead and now I am a fan of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.

The packaging hasn’t changed much over the years. The square bottle filled with rich yellow moisturizer is not cheap at $37.00 for a 4.2 ounce bottle. The good news about Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is that you only need to apply a small amount to get the job done. It’s goes on very smooth and seems to just glide over your face. I like how it gives my face a dewy look without making it look greasy. My make-up doesn’t wear off either at the end of the day, like it sometimes does when I use other moisturizing lotions.

When I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, my make-up even looks brighter. I won’t say that it changes the actual color or tone of the make-up, but it seems to give it a richer appearance. Also, when I use Clinique, it seems like I don’t have to use as much foundation or blush either. I get the desired effect my using less, which is great because the cost of good quality cosmetics can get pricey.

My 15 year old daughter has taken a shining to Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing ...

• Clinique Dramatically Different Mosturizing Lotion
      Lotion as well. As she was getting ready to go to cheerleading camp, I was checking her bag to make sure she hadn’t forgotten anything. Now earlier in the day, as I was getting ready for work, I noticed that my Clinique lotion was not in it’s regular spot. Oh well, I though. I must have misplaced it. I didn’t have time to look for it because I didn’t want to be late for work, so I used something else. Yes, I must have misplaced it. Did I misplace it in my daughter’s cheerleading bag? I guess I did because that’s exactly where I found it. I
      asked her what my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion was doing in her bag, and she replied “Oh, yeah, I was going to ask you if I could borrow it,” she said with a smile, “because I want my make-up to look good at cheerleading camp.” Three generations of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion users. What does that say about a product? I was happy to let her use it. In fact when she returned from camp, her own bottle of Clinique lotion was waiting for her in her room.

I highly recommend Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion to anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311908804300931/k2311a0819/8.19.09