Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Waterproof Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Rimmel London Has some great products for good prices so I decided to try Extra Super Lash in the waterproof formula just to see what it can do
  • I have yet to try the non waterproof formula and when i do i will let you know what I think

• by Nicolina

Rimmel London Has some great products for good prices so I decided to try Extra Super Lash in the waterproof formula just to see what it can do.

This stuff is super fast drying, so it seems to curl my lashes and when it drys the curl is intensified. I love this mascara! But in the

begining I made the mistake of curling my lashes and putting it on afterward, which made them curl so much that they were poking my eyelid; I don’t like that. Taking off that mascara resulted in me messing up my whole face which in turn resulted in me having to do all my makeup all over again. I was not happy, but I decided to try again. This time no curling before and my lashes came out beautiful! I really got a a nice alert, doe-eyed effect.

The wand is tapered and is bent at about a 30 degree angle which makes it work wonderfully at getting a nice coating of ...

• Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Waterproof Mascara
      product at the very root of the last lashes on the outer corners of my eyes. It really lifts everything up and out. They should call it Extra Super Lift.

The only problems I have with this mascara is that it doesn’t give volume and it is extremly difficult to take off. I have to rub

my eyes with makeup remover at least three times per eye just to get it off, and sometimes it takes some of my eyelashes with it! Sadly, I don’t wear it as often because of that. I have yet to try the non waterproof formula and when i do i will let you know what I think

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311808804260331/k2311a0818/8.18.09